This course explains how to pull together a professional PR campaign from scratch. You will learn how to follow a step-by-step process to build campaigns from setting objectives to evaluating results.
Who should attend?
Anyone new or relatively new to planning PR campaigns and who is looking to build a campaign from beginning to end.
What to expect
- Group work and lots of delegate input
- Sharing experiences as well as learning from the course trainer
- Case studies to show good practice and highlight the skills required
- Models and concepts to support campaign planning
- Practical tools and templates
Participation in the course will provide you with the knowledge to:
- Plan and set precise campaign objectives
- Conduct research and interpret findings to use in campaigns
- Agree and refine messages
- Develop creative concepts
- Evaluate campaigns effectively